1. The five daily prayers, including the Friday prayers
2. Prayer for signs
3. Prayer for the dead, given that the term “prayer” is canonically applicable to it in a non-figurative manner. In either case—be it applicable or not—it is obligatory to perform it.
4. Prayer after an obligatory ÔawÁf around the Kaaba
5. The qaÃÁ prayers of one’s father which are obligatory on the eldest son
6. Prayers that become obligatory through being hired, making a nadhr or a covenant, by swearing to perform it, or stipulating it in a contract.