1. In a bath;
2. On a salt marsh;
3. Facing a person;
4. Facing a door that is open;
5. On a highway, street or alleyway if it is not a cause of inconvenience for others. If it is, then inconveniencing others is forbidden;
6. Facing a fire or a lantern;
7. In the kitchen or any place where there is a furnace.
8. Facing a well or a hole in the ground that is used for urination;
9. Facing a photo or a statue of a body that possesses a spirit, unless a curtain is drawn over it;
10. In a room where a junub (a person in the state of janÁbah) is present;
11. In a place where the face of a living creature is present, even if it is not facing the person offering prayer.
12. Facing a grave;
13. On top of a grave;
14. Between two graves;
15. In a graveyard;