2082. Of the transactions which are makruh, the main ones are listed below:
1. Selling real estate, such as a land, house, garden or water, unless one buys another person’s estate with the funds acquired from the transaction.
3. Selling of shrouds
4. Entering into a transaction with people of low character
5. Transacting and displaying the goods for that purpose, between the [adh¡n] call for prayers of [fajr] dawn and sunrise.
6. To undertake the profession of buying and selling wheat, barley or similar commodities.
7. To intervene in an ongoing transaction with the intent to buy the goods that another person wishes to buy.